We bring you from Lyngen North to the Reisa Valley for a scenic dog sledding adventure. You will be driving your own sled of 4-6 huskies through the beautiful winter wonderland at the gateway to Reisa National Park.
At arrival you will be given warm winter clothing such as boots, thermal suite, mittens and headwear. You will need to bring a warm inner layer of clothes such as wool undergarments and a fleece jacket.
The tour is on flat terrain making it ideal for novices too. You will be given all the instructions needed to safely bring yourselves and the huskies through the dog sledding tour. The trip will take you to a wilderness camp where your meal will be served inside a warm pre-heated hut. We are happy to provide you with a great vegetarian alternative if you let us know in advanced.
After the break at the wilderness camp the dog sledding tour continues through the beautiful landscape of the Reisa Valley.
(Only available when booking a Northern Lights Package Tour)
- Transport from/to the Reisa Valley (50 minutes)
- English speaking guide
- A small meal & warm beverage (Vegetarian option on request)
- Warm winter outside layer of clothing (thermal suite, boots, mittens, headwear and headlamp)
- Stop at pre-heated wilderness camp
- 3 hour dog sledding experience