Deposit

All reservations require a 20% deposit to be paid at the time of booking.

If the arrival date is less than 30 days after the date of the booking, 100% of the booking value will be charged at the time of booking.

Cancellation

Cancellations 31 days or more prior to arrival = Loss of deposit.

Cancellations 30 days or less prior to arrival = Loss of the full booking amount.

Any activities (not including rental of accommodation and boats) cancelled due to bad weather conditions will be refunded in full.

Lyngen North reserves the right to cancel your reservation if 100% of the total booking amount has not been paid 30 days prior to arrival.

Payment

Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, the reservation must be paid online by credit card. Payment will be done in the local currency, NOK.

At the time of booking = 20% of the total amount will be charged 30 days prior to arrival = the remaining 80% of the total amount will be charged

If the remaining amount has not been paid 30 days prior to the arrival date, the card used to pay the deposit will be charged with the remaining.

Release and waiver of liability for outdoor activities

I hereby state that I wish to participate in the outdoor activities offered by Lyngen North AS. I recognize any outdoor activity may involve certain dangers, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in mountainous terrain, accidents or illness in remote places, force of nature, and the actions of participants and other persons. I further understand and agree that without some program providing protection of its assets and its leaders, Lyngen North AS would not be able to offer it’s activities.

I understand that during outdoor activities, I MAY BE PHOTOGRAPHED. I agree to allow my photo, to be used for any legitimate purpose by Lyngen North AS.

In consideration of and as part payment for the right to participate in the activities offered by Lyngen North AS, I agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Lyngen North AS and its partners/contractors from any and all liability, claims and causes of action arising out of or in any way connected with my participation, or the participation of any minor that I am signing on behalf of, in any activities offered by Lyngen North AS. This includes but is not limited to all liability claims and causes of action in any way connected to property owned or leased by Lyngen North AS, or the actions or inactions of any Lyngen North AS employees, partners/contractors, agents, and or volunteers.

I personally assume all risks in connection with these activities. If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Lyngen North AS and its partners/contractors from all liability, claims and causes of action which the minor may have arising from the minor’s participation in activities. The terms of this agreement shall serve as a release and indemnity agreement for my heirs, personal representative, and for all members of my family, including any minors.

I have read this release and indemnity agreement and have fully informed myself of its contents.